Important Dates For The 4th Nine Weeks
- April 21st Tryout Informational Meeting
- April 28th -29th -30th – Auditions for the 2014-2015 Sparklers Dance Team
- May 2nd Banquet money due $25.00 per family member. Senior cord money due $10.00
- May 5th New Team Meeting 2014-2015
- May 6th- Uniform Fitting
- May 12th – 16th Dance Show Week
- May 15th Drinks and Snacks must be turned in from all Sparklers
- May 19th Annual Banquet at Hilton in Altamonte Springs
New Absence Addendum-
Any Sparkler who is going to be absent from class, practice, performance, etc must turn in a note to the proper folder. The note must be written and signed by the parent. If a Sparkler doesn’t follow this policy then the contract rules will be applied. There is a 2-week absence policy in order for absence to be considered excused. Work isn’t an excused absence.
- Please make sure your account is up to date. If you are a senior and you have a balance your name has been turned into the school and you won’t receive graduation tickets until your balance is paid in full. Underclassmen will be unable to tryout if their balance isn’t paid in full by April 21, 2014.
- Officer Tryouts for 2014-2015 will be held May 21,2014 any Sparkler who tries out for Officer must be able to attend officer camp June13-15 at Seminole High School. This is Mandatory.
LBHS DANCE DEPARTMENT
Rehearsal Schedule for the Spring Dance Show
May 12th -16th
May 14th Dress Rehearsal
May 15th Dance Show
May 16th Dance Show
All SPARKLERS should be: